Covid-19 Communication Updates
Please click here to visit the Government's website to look at the latest COVID-19 guidance and support.
COVID-19: Main Symptoms
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.
Please find below Coronavirus updates/communications from the Academy:
Campus Risk Assessments
Information from London Borough of Waltham Forest
Letter from Waltham Forest Families Directorate (06.09.2021) - Warn & Inform
Letter from Waltham Forest Families Directorate (25.08.2021) - Return to School in September
Useful Information - COVID-19
Symbol Supported Guides: COVID-19