The EHCP annual review meeting will check your child's progress against their agreed outcomes. The Phase Leader or Class Teacher will usually chair the meeting and invite everyone supporting your child.
To prepare, the Academy must get advice and information from anyone involved and share it with everyone 2 weeks before the meeting.
This might be:
• you and, if possible, your child (to express views, wishes and feelings)
• any health or social care agencies involved
• teachers and teaching assistants
• therapists, such as speech and language therapists (SLTs), physiotherapists or occupational therapists (OTs)
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) professionals
• any other professionals working with your child
If you would like to see some more information relating to EHCP's please follow the link below: