Welcome to Lime Academy Hornbeam
As new National Restrictions are in place, please continue to check our website and Parentmail for updates
Click here to read a message from Ben Hawes, Headteacher from September 2021, information about our Academy and programme of building works.
Please enjoy a 'virtual tour' of William Morris Campus with Christopher (Year 10 student)
Guidance for Visitors: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Lime Academy Hornbeam is asking for the support and understanding of our visitors in helping us minimise the risk of COVID-19. We continue to take guidance from Public Health England. the Government and the Local Authority and taking their advice into account, we are now limiting access to the site and all visits must be pre-arranged.
How can you help us?
Limiting the spread of infection is everyone’s responsibility. You can help us to keep our community safe by:
• Respecting and supporting all of the safety measures that we have put in place
• Maintain a social distance of 1m+ where possible
• Visitors do not need to wear masks/face coverings outside the school as social distancing is more important. Visitors who enter the school should wear a mask/face covering
• Any visitors to the school should wash their hands with soap and water before leaving home and once they arrive at the school. Gel hand sanitiser is available on arrival and throughout the school site
• Using tissues (or the crook of your elbow) whenever you need to cough or sneeze, disposing safely of your used tissues and washing/sanitising your hands immediately
• You have travelled from or transited through any of the countries or areas that are currently on ‘lockdown’ in the past 14 days
• You have developed a fever (above 37.8C) or a new, continuous cough within the last seven days
• Anyone in your household is required to self-isolate in accordance with Government guidelines
For the avoidance of potential embarrassment, we would also like to advise you that Hornbeam is currently operating a ‘no handshake’ policy for all members of its community and apologise for not being able to give you our usual warm welcome, but we must take the current situation very seriously and look after the welfare of our pupils and staff.
Please click here to download the Trust's Visitors Policy here.
Prior to your visit, please complete our Visitor Declaration form, please click here.
Please be advised of the following information with regard to CCTV at the Academy. Images are being monitored and recorded for the purpose of crime-prevention, the prevention of anti-social behaviour and bullying, for the safety of our staff and students and for the protection of Lime Trust Offices / Lime Academy Hornbeam. For further details on our CCTV Policy please contact our School Offices:
Brookfield House Campus: 020 8527 8328
William Morris Campus: 020 8503 2225